PBA

PBA
2015 PBA Season Free Live Streaming Online Viewing: PBA 40th Season (Every WEDNESDAY, FRIDAY, SATURDAY & SUNDAY)

Monday, November 28, 2011

Rudy Hatfield ready to Explode for Ginebra again!

RETIRED 2X NO MORE!
       Remember me! Many among PBA fanatics recognize Mr. Rudy Hatfield also known as the "H-Bomb". He is the arguably the "Dennis Rodman" of the PBA. 

       Because of his recent desire to comeback in Ginebra uniform, many die-hard Ginebras are now itching to see him back in the hard court to help the team become threat anew. but people must be willing to wait. As of this moment, I heard that the coaching staff has brought Hatfield’s case up to management. If Hatfield is re-signed, he will be back for the second and third conferences featuring imports. But we never know, if the team continuous to struggles and win games because of luck, the Management might change their mind and sign him back as soon as possible. The team remains .500 because of many things. One major factor is the lack of rebounding prowess. The team is small and yet because of their solid backcourt, they still manages to win some of their games but I think the management knows that this can't be what a team must be playing in order to go to a Championship. 
          
         To help you understand what can a Rudy Hatfield Do, Here's some of his achievements:

  
         Twice, Hatfield “retired” from the pros, citing family issues. He left in 2007 to resettle his family in the US then returned to rejoin Ginebra in the 2009-10 Fiesta Conference. After last season, Hatfield announced he would retire once more to take a full-time job as a customer consultant with a publishing company. But now, the 34-year-old Hatfield said his direction is back to basketball.

          In a recent article by Mr. Quinito Henson, Rudy said "I just have a very close relationship with coach Jong, even off the court and went to him to explain my situation. Hopefully, management will concede that I can be useful to the team. I can assure you I am in optimal shape to get back the championship that rightfully belongs to Ginebra. Of course, that’s all talk. Can I back it up? To the team – Mark (Caguioa), Jay-Jay (Helterbrand), Eric (Menk), Rico (Villanueva), Willy (Wilson), Mike (Cortez) and the rest of the guys, don’t get too comfortable out there. I have a whole lot of screamin’ built up in me and I’m ready to explode.” He added, "I have recently contacted coach Jong (Uichico) to inform him that I would like to return, this time until they kick me out,” He averaged 8.5 points, 10.5 rebounds, 2.1 assists and 29.1 minutes in 45 games for the Kings. Hatfield was the league’s No. 2 local rebounder behind Arwind Santos.

No comments:

Post a Comment